25 OctRaphael Sbarge says thanks after the debut of ‘Once Upon a Time’

Raphael Sbarge checks back in with a thank you after ABC's Once Upon a Time scores the highest-rated premiere for a drama this fall:

MP3 File

Transcript:

Hey — this is Raphael Sbarge calling, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who watched Once Upon a Time on Sunday night.

The show, as it turns out, was the highest-rated new drama of the season, so we have the wonderful, sort of feather in our cap and distinction of being highly viewed. It’s more than a little bit of encouragement for a new show trying to find their way. I’m proud of the show; I think it’s a wonderful show. It’s very much in the fantasy realm of Mass Effect, certainly — I mean, different, very different, of course, but in the fantasy realm of what we enjoy.

But, that said, everyone who tuned in, as a result of perhaps knowing me from Mass Effect, or elsewhere, I just wanted to say thank you. It’s really profoundly appreciated, and I’m very grateful to be part of it all. Anyway, more to come. I’ll hopefully be speaking to you really soon. Cheers.

Post Tagged with

1. Em says:

Archie was an incredibly likable character and very compelling, so thank you!

2. Elizabeth says:

^^^I second this! He’s my favorite character :3 We all loved the show <3 Thanks, Jacqui, for posting the script of this!

3. Joni says:

I can’t wait to see more of Archie and more of the story plot. Very interesting new show :)

Thank YOU for sharing your time and talent on such great projects. Your fans are happy to support you and thrilled to follow your work. :D

5. Sugaafoot says:

I completely agree with Bekkael! Thank you so much for doing these audioblogs. We really appreciate it.

What a lovely message! Thank you :).

7. maxon says:

That is so nice.

8. basbaker says:

I loved the show and will continue to tune in regularly. I’m especially looking forward to seeing more of Archie and Jiminy. Thank you so much for these audioblogs and for taking such good care of your fans. :)

9. Hotaru29 says:

Can’t wait to see more of Once Upon a Time, I love this show already.
    Also, thank YOU for putting your time and effort into this audioblog = D

10. Eric says:

I tuned in not knowing you would be on it and was pleasantly surprised, I will definitely keep watching now, I have been a huge fan since I heard you as Carth in Knights of the Old Republic. Looking forward to seeing/hearing more.

11. MM says:

The umbrella was a nice touch!

12. Jain says:

Congratulations. I’ll be watching on Sunday night Episode 2 of what I hope is many, many more,

13. Jain says:

The TIMING of opening the umbrella was perfect. Beat, beat, beat, beat, beat (as you walked away) then POP! Perfect! :-)

14. Helena says:

I don’t know if I’ve ever made a habit out of watching a show when it airs. Usually, I wait for the DVD to come out, or watch it later online, but I will be tuning in every week (and it’s on tomorrow, yay!). I’ve always been a huge fantasy fan, and my fascination with fairy tales is something that I’ve never been able to outgrow, so seeing all of these wonderful characters re-imagined, and yet, still familiar, is wonderful.

Congratulations on the wonderful success, and I’m definitely looking forward to the rest of the season! :D

15. Rev says:

I discovered this site while searching for something on the gameplay of Dragon Age Legends–not entirely unrelated, but still a big stretch since it was only a brief news link from another games site. I’m really glad I did since I would otherwise never have known something like this existed.

It’s great to be able to hear some thoughts directly from the person who played and plays a loved character from one of my favorite games.

Of course I went to watch “Once Upon a Time” as well. I’m a little worried after seeing the show advertised as “from the writers of ‘Lost'”, since in my opinion, that became such a convoluted, outlandish story it twisted back on itself and lost all meaning…. but for the sake of Mr. Raphael Sbarge I sincerely hope this one will be better. My strongest impression from the show was: It’s so weird hearing Jiminy the Cricket speaking in Kaidan’s voice… o.O~~~ I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.